Mitas Sport Force radial motorcycle tyres are an excellent choice for riders of sports, naked and supermoto
motorcycles as well as for riders of sports touring motorcycles who enjoy dynamic rides.
The goal was to develop a user-friendly tyre, which assures a carefree and easy riding in all conditions
and assists in riding through the corners. This is of particular importance if a rider is taken by surprise
with a sharp corner or if a corner closes abruptly. As Sport Force radial tyres are easy to steer, they make
a valuable contribution to driving a vehicle into the corner or to timely changing the driving direction
on the exit from the corner without requesting a strong steering impulse from the rider. These features
significantly enhance driving safety, what is of vital importance for inexperienced riders.
RECOMMENDED INFLATION PRESSURES FOR SPORT FORCE+ TYRES
The Strong Carcass Technology gives a bit more free hand in choosing optimum inflation pressure. The inflation pressure is defined with regard to the tyre load during the ride and the riding style (alone or with a passenger, extra luggage), and the ride itself (long-lasting highway ride, shorter distances on local roads).
We recommend as follows:
- A ride with a passenger and extra luggage: front/rear 2.5 / 2.9 bar
- A long ride at high speeds on a highway: 2.5 / 2.9 bar
- A solo ride on a heavier motorcycle (naked, touring): 2.3 – 2.5 / 2.4 – 2.6 bar
- A solo ride on a lighter motorcycle (sport): 2.1 – 2.4 / 2.2 – 2.5 bar
- A solo ride on an extra light motorcycle (Supermoto): 2.0 – 2.3 / 1.9 – 2.4 bar
- A racetrack ride: 1.9 – 2.3 / 1.8 – 2.3 bar
In any case: Inflation pressure is to comply with the vehicle manufacturer’s specification.
|Inch||Tire size||LL/SS||Type (LL/SS)||F/R||Rim (inch)||Tire dimensions E.T.R.T.O. (mm)||Max. inflation (BAR)||Max. speed (km/h)|
|Design||Max. in service|
|Section width||Overall diameter||Overall width||Overall diameter|
Find your tyre
Click to open